Monday 3 September 2012

Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt August


The Crafty Photo Scavenger Hunt is an idea started by Kirst and this month hosted by Ruth.


something i made
























I made myself a skirt and I'm unreasonably proud. I've never succeeded at making anything wearable before. Of course I made some mistakes, but it turned out very nice, and it's bright orange with dots.


inspiration
 













I found this wonderful book for children, orla kiely's colours.


old
























The book has my old brown coffee mugs in it!


surprise
























We wandered in to an old candy shop and were surprised by lots of wonderful cat themed cards, this one says 'only falling cats land on their feet'.


motifs: hearts

This picture comes from my grandmother's poesie album, dated 1923.  It contains some beautiful pictures and poems from family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment